1. General information
- Operator of the service is Kuria Diecezji Opolskiej, ul. Książąt Opolskich 19, 45-005 Opole, tel. 77 454 38 37
- The website carries out the function of collecting the data about users and their retaining in a following way:
- by providing information in the forms voluntarily
- by saving in final appliances the cookie files
- by gathering logos of the server by host operator.
2. Information in the forms.
- The website gathers information provided voluntarily by the user
- The website may also save the information about connection parameters (time definition, IP Address)
- Data in the form may be the collection of potential customers, registered by operator of the service in the register kept by General Inspector of personal data protection.
- Data in the form are not transferred to third parties unless the user agrees.
- Data given in the form are processed in a way resulting from the function of specific form, e.g. in order to make a service process of website’s inquiry or trade’s contact.
- Data given in the form may be transferred to technical parties performing some services- in particular it concerns transferring the information about the owner of registered domain to the parties being the operators of Internet domains ( especially Naukowa I Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r.- NASK), the websites operating the payments or any other parties, with whom the website cooperates in this range.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on final appliance of service’s user and are destined for using the websites of the service. Cookies usually contain the name of websites, which they come from, the time of their storage on final appliance and unique number.
- The party, who publishes the cookies on final appliance of service’s user and has the access to cookies, is the operator of the service
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Creating the statistics, which help in understanding, how the service’s users use the websites, what enables to improve its structure and content;
- Keeping the session of service’s user ( after logging in) thanks to which the User does not have to write the login and password again on every sub site;
- Defining the profile of the user in order to match the materials in advertisement nets, in particular the Google net.
- Within the frame of the Service there are two types of cookies used- session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files , which are stored on the final appliance of the User until logging out, leaving the website or disconnecting the software (the browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the final the appliance of the User within the time defined in cookies’ parameters or until the time of their deletion by the User.
- The software used for looking through the websites ( the browser) usually implicitly allows cookies’ storage on final appliance of the User. The users of the Service may change the settings in this range. Automatic blocking of cookies is also possible. Detailed information can be found in Help section or in documentation of the browser.
- Limitations in cookies’ usage may influence some of the functionalities available on the websites of the Service
- Cookies, published on final appliance of Service’s User and may be used by cooperating with the Service’s operator partners and advertisers.
- We advise reading the policy of privacy protection of those companies in order to learn the rules of cookies’ usage, which are used in statistics: Policy of privacy protection Google Analytics
- Cookies may be used by advertising nets, in particular Google net, in order to screen the advertisements fitted to the way in which the User uses the Service. To this end, they may retain the information about navigation path of the user or the time of presence on given site
- In the range of information about user’s preferences gathered by advertising net Google, the user may browse and edit the information resulting from cookies by https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Logs of the server.
- Information about some movements of the users are being logged on the server. These data are only used to administer the Service and to ensure the most efficient operation of hosting services performed.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. What is more, the following details may be recorded:
- Time of incoming inquiry
- Time of answer sent
- Name of client’s drive- identification made by HTTP protocol
- Information about mistakes occurred during execution of HTTP transaction
- URL address of the website previously visited by the user ( referer link)- in case presence on the Service happened through a reference
- Information about user’s browser
- Information about IP changes
- Abovementioned data are not associated with specific persons looking through the website
- Abovementioned data are only used for the purpose of server’s administration
5. Data release.
- Data may be released to third parties only in allowed by law borders
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person are released only by a consent of this person
- The operator may have the duty to pass the information gained by the Service to authorized bodies under rightful demands in the range resulting from the demand
6. Cookies management- how to give and withdraw the consent
- If the user does not want to get cookies, he/she can change the browser settings. We stipulate that unplugging the service operation necessary for certification processes, security, maintaining the preferences of the user may hinder and in extreme cases may prevent from using the www sites.
- In order to manage the cookies settings choose the browser/ system from the list below and follow the instructions: